Processing purposes and legal base
Personal data processed in the website are:
- Obtained through website browsing: IP, Device Type.
TPB will process personal data, by manual or automated means, for the following purposes:
- Commercial and institutional contacts: data collected in this website are necessary to respond to requests from potential customers or institutional partners and are intended for the processing and information of the stakeholders.
- Web optimization: We collect a limited quantity of data from our website users that we use to help us improve your experience when you use our website and to help us manage the provided services.
In order to revoke your consent, you may contact us through letter or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
TPB may communicate personal data to their invested companies that are potential employers. If you wish more information about the recipients, you may contact us through letter or e-mail email@example.com.
These companies only receive the personal data they need for their services and they undertake to process the referred personal data exclusively and only for the above-mentioned intended purposes in compliance with the instructions issued by TPB, strictly complying with the legal standards regarding personal data protection, information security and other applicable standards.
International data transfer
TPB may perform the user data processing out of the European Economic Area (EEA), namely in the markets where they act.
While TPB is in possession of personal data all users may, at any time, exercise the following rights:
- Access right – the right to ask for a copy of the information we have on you;
- Rectification right – the right to correct all data that you consider inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to be forgotten – you may request that the data we have on you are deleted from all our records;
- Restriction of processing right – when certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the processing;
- Portability right – the right to have your data transferred to another organization;
- Right to object – the right to object to certain types of processing;
- Right to object to automated processing, including profile;Right to judicial remedy: in case TPB refuses your request according to the access right, we will explain the reason.
The above mentioned rights may be exercised through the email firstname.lastname@example.org or the address:
T. P. B.- TECNOLOGIA EM PAVIMENTOS E CONSTRUÇÃO, S.A.
Rua dos Covões, nº 42 - Pedrome
2495-183 Santa Catarina da Serra
ComplainsUsers that want to file a complaint regarding the way their personal data are being processed by TPB, or the way their complaint has been handled, have the right to complain directly to the supervisory authority and TPB.
Contacts from the Supervisory Authority: Comissão Nacional de Proteção de Dados – CNPD, Rua de São Bento, n.º 148, 3º, 1200-821 Lisboa, Tel: 351 213928400, Fax: 351 213976832, e-mail: email@example.com.
Personal data protection measures
TPB applies several technical and organizational measures adequate to protect the users personal data.
Contacts and questions
In case of doubt regarding the presented items, you may contact us through the address:
T. P. B.- TECNOLOGIA EM PAVIMENTOS E CONSTRUÇÃO, S.A., - Rua dos Covões, nº 42 – Pedrome, 2495-183 Santa Catarina da Serra - Portugal; or the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last update 28-01-2020